- Hands-on proficiency in design and coding Core Python
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Data Wrangling and Data cleaning
- Use of Python packages E.g. (NumPy, MatPlotlib, Scikit learn, etc) for Data Science.
- Good SQL Knowledge
- Hands-on proficiency in design and coding C / C++ language on Linux Environment.
- NET framework versions : .NET 1.0 – .NET 4.8 (Latest)
- Languages : C#, Visual Basic .NET, F#, C++ .NET
- Web frameworks : ASP.NET MVC 1-5, ASP.NET Web API 1-2, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Desktop frameworks : WPF, Windows Forms
- Communication frameworks : WCF, ASP.NET Web API, 1-2, Web Services
- IoC Containers : Castle Windsor Container, Unity, Structure Map, Ninject, AutoFac
- ORM : Entity Framework 1-6, nHibernate 1-5, Linq2SQL (depreciated), ADO.NET
- C# unit testing frameworks : nUnit, SpecFlow, MSTest, xUnit
- C# build tools : TFS, Team City, Jenkins, Cruise Control .NET, Azure DevOps(TFS)
- Core Java OOPs, Design Patterns, Interface, Serialization
- ORM Hibernate, JPA, OpenJPA
- Java Build Tools : Maven, Gradle
- Java Web Frameworks : SpringMVC, Play, Java Server Faces
- Application Containers : JBoss, Jetty, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Java Testing Tools : JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- BigData : DBMS, Hadoop ,SQL, JDBC
- Java EE Components : ervlets, Java Beans(EJB), Java Server Pages(JSP)
- Code Version Control : GitHub
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Recommends new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keeps a tracability Matrix for all requirements.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Design and implement testing plans for products.
- Write scripts for test automations.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services.
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team.
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress.
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency.
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results .......
- Big Picture Thinking and Selling the Vision.
- Superior Analytical Skills.
- Leadership and Team-building.
- Influencing and Negotiating.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Planning and Resource Management.
- Mastery of Program/Project Tools and Techniques.
Planning and facilitating meetings
Statistical quality control
Root cause analysis
- Scheduling tools.
- Documenting Lessons learned.